Strawberry-Kiwi-Banana Smoothie

I love smoothies, and so do my boys!  This is a delicious and easy smoothie.  I hope you'll try it and enjoy!

What you'll need:
8 oz papaya juice, soy milk or other fruit juice
5-6 strawberries, fresh or frozen
1 kiwi fruit, peeled
1 banana
3 ice cubes

Put juice in blender.  cut fruit into chunks; add to blender with ice cubes.  Blend until smooth.  Makes 1 (20 oz smoothie)

While you're here, please check out yesterdays post, I could use a few features for the month of October, and would love for you to one of them!  Check it out here

Thanks!  Love, BJ


Bloggin in PA said...

That sounds so good and I actually have all those ingrediants! Im going to make this today!!

Smart Cents Review said...

Mmmm! Looks yummy!
New follower from Bloggy Moms! :-)
I look forward to reading more of your blog!