9.02.2011

Ready for school checklist

While going through my scrapbook scraps, I decided I would use a little to make "D" a checklist for before school and after school.  I figured this would be the best way for both of us to stay organized and to let him see what he still needs to do while participating in the process.  I cut some printed scrapbook paper and cut it to the size I wanted, then on the computer printed out the his checklist on a solid color.  I drew the boxes next to the words, not perfect, but they'll work.  We laminated it for durability and to be able to write on it.

I left a couple blank spots for things that might need to be written out for a day or two.  So far, it's worked smoothly.  "D" enjoys checking his things off, and I enjoy that there aren't any arguments.  Perfect Mornings!  Here is how they turned out.  I keep them on the refrigerator where he can reach them, and it's great! 

Have a Happy Friday Friends!  Love, BJ

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

We love lists too. Thanks for sharing. :)

I am visiting from the Weekend blog hop. I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Blessings,
LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella