9.28.2011

Balloon Wreath and Buzz

 I love wreaths.  When I found this one, I knew that I would have to make one.  It is the perfect birthday wreath.  It can be used outside, and given it's own personal touch to make it your own.
 Here is what you'll need:  3 bags of 72 balloon, 1 bag of floral pins and a wreath.  Leave the plastic on it so that it doesn't make a mess.

 I used 2 balloons to 1 pin, flipping them so they didn't go the same direction and so that I didn't have to use so many pins.

 Put the pins near each other, but moving them around the wreath to fill it.

Here is what it looked like after one bag of balloons.

When I was finished, I had used about 2 1/2 bags of balloons.  I like it to look filled.  I added a personal touch for Baby Diesel's Birthday which we'll be celebrating in 2 weeks.  He's not liking Buzz being on there for now, but when the party is over he can have his Buzz back and the wreath will be ready for the next birthday.


I hope you all enjoy!  Have a great day! ♥ BJ
I'd like to thank these ladies for the lovely idea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out so cute! Adding Buzz made it special for your little guy I bet! :)

TriGirl said...

That is so so cute! (perfect for this blog i guess, huh?)