A goodie perfect for snacking on the go or in the little ones lunch boxes.
What you'll need:
1 Tbsp margarine
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp garlic powder
2 cups small cheese crackers
2 cups pretzels
1/3 cup lightly salted dry peanuts
1/2 cup raisins
1. With oven at 300 degrees, melt margarin in 13x9x2 inch baking pan
2. Remove from oven; stir in chili powder, cumin and garlic powder
3. Add cheese crackers, pretzels, and peanuts, toss until well coated with margarine mixture.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring twice; remove from oven
5. Stir in raisins; spread on paper towels to cool