Eating Clean really makes a difference! I have found this awesome shopping list that makes eating clean much easier! They say that your body transforms from only 20% in the gym, the other 80% is what you put into it! When I eat clean, at least to the best of my willpower, I not only feel better, but I also start to see the changes in the definition in the body parts I work so hard to see. I need constant reminders of why that slice of cake isn't helping the cause, or the Italian bread from back home that I can't eat just eat one slice.
Having my fit fam, really helps too. I know that a lot of people hate seeing pics of peoples' meals or their sweaty selfies, but for a lot of us, that's motivation. Those are the pics that help us put down that donut and grab something not so terrible, to get up off the couch and do our workout video, or whatever it may be. Some may think it's silly, but I like it, that's why I follow the people I do. They are the ones that help me stay motivated. If you have an instagram and post pics of your workouts or yummy food, leave a comment below so that we may follow you too!
I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! Make healthy choices and get moving! xoxo BJ