6.07.2011

Macaroni Salad

Ok, I'm finally going to share my famous macaroni salad that all of "my boys" love, here is your chance to print it out for your wives guys, so they can make it whenever you want.  Hope you all enjoy, it really is super yummy!

2 cups cooked macaroni (I use whatever shaped pasta I have, shells, bowties, whatever)
1 cup mayo (not miracle whip)
1/2 cup celery
1/4 cup minced onion
2 tbsp sweet relish (I usually use cut up dill pickles when I don't have relish, which is often)
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp yellow mustard
Dash paprika

Cook noodles until soft, follow box directions
Rinse under cold water
Put in bowl and mix all ingredients together
Refrigerate until chilled
Serve (you may need to add just a little more mayo if you want creamer)
Enjoy!

If you are looking for more great recipes, head over to



6 comments:

mc said...

The recipe sounds great I will try it. I'm a new follower from Tuesday bounce bloghop.
Stop by my blog too. thanks.

http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/
I love to bake..

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

What a great summer recipe!

Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Stumbled ya! I love a good pasta salad. My kids and the hubby do to! I've never used relish before though.

Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

Laptop HQ said...

Yum yum! Definitely worth trying.
I stumbled You, please stumble my post as well
Bums with laptops
and have a good laugh

Sara said...

Looks Delicious!

I stumbled you. My post is http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/06/young-adult-books-too-dark.html

Unknown said...

That sounds fantastic. GOing to try this one for sure.

Stumbled you. My post is:
http://www.mapleleafmommy.com/2011/06/review-tassimo-home-brewing-system.html