6.29.2011

Handy Condiment Carrier

Do any of you have a problem getting your condiments outside for your 4th of July cookout, or any other cookout for that matter?  I think it's a real pain to load your arms up with all your condiments and get out the door.  So I used a small galvanized bucket to cure the problem.

I found my bucket at Target.  Glass and metal are much easier to use vinyl on than plastic, it sticks better to the others.
First cut your vinyl in the design you want.  I cut stars with my Cricut machine.
I cut 3in, 2in, and 1in stars.

Placed them where I wanted them on the bucket, and viola

A cute little bucket to carry your plates, napkins, forks and spoons in one, and all your condiments that you might need in the other.

You can see these small buckets hold a lot of condiments!  I have 5 in that one, depending on what you need or how big your bottles are, you could probably fit more.

Now I'm all ready for this weekend, and I know that my 5 year old will argue with me a lot less having to carry one bucket, rather than make a few trips in the house to carry several bottles.  Plus, there is less chance that the bottles will get broken being in a container.  (Well, that's the hope anyway.)

If you have ANY 4th of July crafts or recipes that you would like to share, do it here


Have a Happy Humpday!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute idea!! It makes me want to host a cookout this weekend!!

Hope you are doing well my friend!

XOXO!
Rach

Unknown said...

Cute idea! Happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

Those are perfect for a holiday weekend BBQ!

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Unknown said...

Looks super cute...AND super easy! One more reason I'm considering investing in a Cricut machine. *sigh*

Style, Decor & More said...

Very cute! Love it!

annies home said...

super cute love it how festive to serve all in