6.21.2011

Flavorful Pork Chops

This is one of our favorite meals to eat.  If you're not a big fan of pork, you can substitute chicken, they both are really good, I just prefer the pork chops. 

What you'll need: 3/4 Pork Chops or chicken
1 pkg of dry onion soup mix 
1/2 small bottle Russian dressing (not Catalina, it tastes different)
1/2 jar Apricot preserves

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray a 11x13 baking dish with Pam
Mix all ingredients in a bowl 
Arrange pork in bottom of baking dish


Pour 1/2 mixture over pork chops, turn over and pour the remaining
I use a fork to poke the meat to get the flavor inside the meat

Bake for 45 mins or until cooked.  Some ovens take more, some may take less.

Enjoy!

These pork chops have the most flavor. The ingredients sound a little weird, but they are amazing.  I hope you'll try it, and then let me know what you think!

Have a Tasty Tuesday! 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I've done this with chicken but not pork chops. I will try this asap because I love pork!

Mama "B" said...

Yum!!!!! Who taught you to be such a great cook?