6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day

I know there are tons of amazing father's out there, but I'd have to say I have the most amazing husband in the world. He is the best man I could have ever chosen to be the father of our children.  I can never thank him enough for all he does for us.  He works his tail off to make us happy, and for that we love him with all of our hearts!  Thank you Steve for being such an amazing husband and father to our boys.



 I also want to thank a couple more amazing men in our lives.  
 We love you all very much, and thank you for being the father's you are!
I can't forget this guy either

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers out there!  Thank you for all you do!



5 comments:

Carolynleigh said...

How sweet!
I saw you on the blog hop, now following :)

Unknown said...

Lovely post! :) So many great "Dads" Out there huh?!

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

It is good to take a moment and realize how fortunate we are to have the husbands we have. Not all me are such good fathers or husbands, I am glad you (and I) got one of the good ones.

Enjoy,

Elena

Sarah said...

These pictures are gorgeous. It's always wonderful to stop and realize how much you love people in your life, and this post definitely enumerates that :D Hope you had a wonderful day!

Emily said...

Hi! Great photos, what a lovely post!

Thanks so much for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. Hope you'll be able to join us again next week!

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time