6.15.2011

Handmade Father's Day Card

 Have you gotten your Father's Day Card?  If not, there is still time to make one for him or that special dad in your life.
Here is what I used.  
1 printed paper, it was leftover from a Dad page I did.
3 solid colors that match the printed and 
1 4x6 photo
On 2 of the solid pages, I typed out what I wanted the outside of the card to say
one reads: Happy Father's Day 2011 
and Hold us tight

Use adhesive to adhere the paper together and the photo
I taped the string to the back of the photo to hold it in place
I added the Love embellishments to give it a little something extra, and 
there it is, my finished Father's Day Card for the hubby.

 Father's Day is 4 days away!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that idea!! It's super cute!! I need to pass it along to some friends of mine who have kids. I wonder if I'm too old to make one for my dad?? :)

Hope you are doing well my friend!!

XOXO!
Rach

Style, Decor & More said...

VERY CUTE!
NANCY