5.07.2011

Mother's Day wish

Good Morning my beautiful friends!  Did you know that Anna Jarvis, the founder of Mother's Day is from a small town in West Virginia not far from where I grew up?  I think it's pretty cool!  I would like to wish each and everyone one of you a beautifully peaceful Mother's Day!  I hope you all get pampered and treated like the queens you are!  Even if you aren't a mother yet, enjoy the day with your mom, grandma, aunt, or just that special lady that deserves the best!

Happy Mother's Day
I love you mom, and Becki!


You're the best

4 comments:

Mama "B" said...

Thank you Bobbi! You are a wonderful daughter and mother yourself. I am blessed to have a daughter like you, and wish all mothers are as lucky as me.
Happy Mother's Day!

Love you!!!!!

Jenny said...

I'm not getting pampered on mother's day 'cause I'm going out with my mom to the art museum (but my anniversary is on the same day but we won't be doing it till monday)

But I hope you have a good one :D

Ashley said...

Aw thanks Bobbi! Have a wonderful day! xo

Rachel said...

Love the pictures! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!

:)
Rach