5.24.2011

Gator Tators and a double special wish

If you ever have potatoes laying around and need a yummy recipe for them, here ya go!

Wash and Quarter potatoes
Boil 15 mins or until soft (not too soft, you don't want them mashed)
Put into baking dish and add
1/2 stick to full stick butter
Worcestershire sauce(to taste)
salt and peper
cheddar cheese (1/2 -full bag)

Bake until cheese is melted

These are amazing!  I hope you love them as much as we do!


Today is a super special day!  5 years ago today, my beautiful baby boy was born, what makes it extra special, is that he was born on his beautiful aunt's birthday!  Cool, right?






1 comment:

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

HAppy birthday to your baby boy! I am so excited I found your blog! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think!

NAt