5.26.2011

2 more Disney Themed Cocktails

Since I've spent an amazing week in the most magical place, I thought I would share 2 more really cool Disney Themed drinks!
Glass Slipper
Ingredients
 ice 
 blue curacao
 gin 
(sprite to make it virgin)

Add all contents into a cocktail shaker, shake vigorously until a frost forms and strain into a cocktail glass.
Tinkerbell
Ingredients
 ice 
 1 tsp grenadine
 vodka
 cherry brandy
1 egg white

Put ice into a cocktail shaker, pour in the grenadine, brandy, vodka and egg white, shake a lot, strain into a cocktail glass.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I think I could use a Glass Slipper at some point today... thanks for sharing! :)

Sarah said...

stop. i want to be 21 now JUST to make these. Never even though about DISNEY themed cocktails - what a GREAT idea