5.20.2011

Handmade Graduation Card

Are you still searching for the perfect graduation card?  Here is the one I made for a couple special graduates.

I copied a picture of a little girls years ago on a piece of velum and modified it to work for a graduate.  I also drew a little guy if I ever needed him.

Here is the girl
Add a cap in one hand and a diploma in the other and you have a graduate

You can use the school colors for the paper.  Adhere with some eyelets.
Personalize the inside with the perfect words and you have an adorable handmade card.
I print out a saying for the bottom/top of the card on some vellum for a neat outside.  Then handwrite the inside, but you could print out what you want for the inside too.  The graduate will love it with it's personal touches and cute little person.

Congratulations to your graduate!

No comments: