5.18.2011

Birthday Iron on

I searched and I searched for the perfect shirt for Da Freakout to wear on his birthday.  Since we are doing something special, he needed a shirt to sport that day.  While looking around on the Internet I found an iron that was super cute and easy enough to make, well with the help of my Photoshop master.  I showed him exactly what I wanted and he customized it just for me.  Photoshop is pretty easy if you know what you're doing.  I went to Walmart, got Fabric Transfers, ironed on the finished product, and I have an adorable shirt to let everyone know the day he is wearing the shirt, is his birthday.
 His name is under the little arrows, but since I call him Da Freakout, we'll leave it at that.
Notice there are 5 of his name also.
Thank you oh great Photoshop Master! 
Even with this shirt, he still hasn't figured out where we are going.  
Man, I love kids!  When he gets bigger, it's going to be a whole lot harder to keep big secrets like this.  
I hope you all have a Happy Humpday!

2 comments:

Angela Thompson said...

That's so cute! Hope he has a great birthday!

everyday products and more said...

very cute following you from the hop look forward to reading your posts
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/