12.17.2010

Will it Happen to you?

You know you're getting old when....


1. When you exercise and body parts hurt that never used to.
2. When you wake up and body parts hurt, but you don't know why.
3. The clothes you wore in middle school that you loved, then hated, are now cool again.
4. You wake up with a hangover after drinking 1 glass of wine the night before.
5. Your kids want to stay up longer at night than you do.
6. Your kid's teachers call you ma'am.
7.  You walk into a room but forgot what you went in for.
8. You use a phone book to find a number instead of using the Internet.
9. When someone's talking to you and has to repeat themselves three times. huh? huh?
10. Someone said they just tweeted and you say, you might want to change your underwear.
11. The music you used to club to is now on the Classic Station.
12. You have no idea what the heck the songs are talking about. Example:
            
               Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
              When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
              Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
              Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6






13. Your kids know the words to the songs that you are clueless to.


With my birthday a day away, I thought how most of us can relate to this.  My Nunny always said, "honey, old age is ugly."  Not that I'm old, but I'm starting to see what she meant.  There are days my kids make feel like a kid again, and other days, I feel decrepit.  


Have a Happy Friday!  Love, BJ

1 comment:

MaMa "O" said...

Is the age thing getting to you? You're still young girlie. Enjoy........