12.16.2010

Dessert and a Drink

Since I don't get my favorite birthday cakes too much, my Nunny (grandma) used to make this pie, it was quick, easy and sooooo yummy, so this became my favorite birthday dessert.  We call it Cherry Cheese Pie.  This is what you'll need.
1 package Cream Cheese
1 small tub of Cool Whip
1 cup of sugar
1 can of Pie filling Cherries
1 Graham Cracker Crust
Cute assistant (optional)
Put the Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and Sugar in Mixer and Cream until smooth



Once smooth, spread in pie crust
Top with Cherries and put in Refrigerator for about 1 hour to chill


Serve and Enjoy

Like I said Quick, Easy and oh sooooooo GOOD!!

and for the fun of it for Thirsty Thursday, a cocktail called a
Peppermint Pattie
1/2 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 oz. Creme De Cacao
2 oz. Coffee Creamer

Happy Thursday!  Love, BJ

4 comments:

Twinpossible said...

YUMMM...that drink looks awful tasty, lol. REALLY cute outfit on your son!

I am hungry & thirsty at the same time, looking at that yummy pie.

New follower here!

Shelly

http://www.twinpossible.com

Libby said...

Yummy! Simple and looks delicious.

I'm a new follower from MBC. Feel free to follow back.

Thanks for the great recipe!

http://elfafamilyblog.blogspot.com

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

My mouth is watering just as much over your mixer as the dessert!
New follower from TBH!
http://sweettmakesthree.com

"MaMa "O" said...

Wow,I forgot how wonderful the pie was. As for the drink, YUM!!!! Have to make me one of those next time I see you.