12.09.2010

What you want

What makes you decide to frequent a blog?  What makes you stop and check it out to begin with?  I want to know what you want to read about.  Since I love so many things, and I love to write,  I want to know what you, my readers want, or what you would want to pass this blog along. 
Leave me a comment or email at datssocute@gmail.com and I will try to the best of my abilities to write about what you want, or what you would want Steve or Barry to write.  What kind of crafts are you looking for?  Just let us know.  We can't wait to hear your suggestions.

3 comments:

Rachel R. said...

I found your blog through your post on Mom Bloggers Club. I commented there, but will also post this here in case you didn't see it.

I wrote a guide to help bloggers who are just starting out gain more followers:

http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogging-tips-how-to-increase-your.html

Mz E said...

*smile* I think right now what you have been writing about was fine....what goes on with you and family. Its your blog tho to do as YOU wish. What do you feel like writing about? Well then write that. Now if YOU want to deal with just a specific topic, then do that. I write about what I feel or whatever is on ma mind or some happenings going on around me. I find it to be theraputic when I can just vent or say what I feel without hurting a particular persons feelings...whatever YOU decide on writing about, do just that...either way I'll still follow...as long as its not Blasphemous or Politics. *smile* Enjoy ya self...its just life!
Stay Blessed..

MaMa "O" said...

I love everything you write about. It's great to see the crafts you do and the step by step of achieving the product. Keep up the great work, and Happy Blogging. I'll continue to come back daily.