8.11.2011

Whisky Sour and White Russian

Who could use a drink, or two, or ten?  I know I sure could!  Ever since we've been back from vacation, it's been one thing after another.  I could sure use a break, drink, and a friend or two to share it with.  Anywho, I thought I would share 2 quick and easy drinks that I enjoy once in a while.

Whiskey Sour
1 oz Whiskey                             
Fill with Sour mix
pour over ice and enjoy!


White Russian
1 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz 1/2 & 1/2
pour over ice and enjoy!

I hope you have a great day, and have a drink for me!
pics via google images

2 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Mmmm whisky sour!

Corinna said...

Love white russians, mudslides, and kahlua & creams. I just recently learned there was vodka in the drinks and my mind was blown!