8.24.2011

Lunch notes

Growing up, it was always so fun to find a lovely little note or card in my lunch box.  It was the perfect pick-me-up in the middle of the day.  I got them I know until high school, if not my first year there too.

 With my little guy starting the big K this week, there is no doubt in my mind that he'll be getting little love notes in his lunch box everyday.  He may not be able to read, but simple little notes like this one
 or this one
 or even this one
 are simple enough for my 5 year old to understand.  You don't even have to be an artist to do it!
If you really want to impress your kids, check out what one mom did.

How awesome are those?!  Crazy right?  You can check her out here

If that's not your thing, you can go here and print out these

I just love all the options!  It's a great way to put a smile on your little ones day, even if you can't see it!

Have a happy Humpday!  Love, BJ

4 comments:

Ellen Marie "Mama" Pike said...

What cute lunch notes. I liked to put notes in my children's lunches while they were growing up. Once in awhile I know do so for my husband. I am inspired by this post to increase my efforts. I plan to print the notes you have available.


I am following today from the 3Four and Under blog hop. My blog is devoted to helpful, hope-filled ideas for overwhelmed families.

Rachel said...

That is such a cute idea!! I love it!! My mom or dad used to leave notes in my lunch too!!

XOXO!
Rach

Unknown said...

Lunch notes are the best! I got a few throughout my school years from my mom. Always made my day!

Nicole said...

My oldest just started preschool today and doesn't eat lunch there or else I would so do this. I cannot wait to do this for my kids when they are in all day school. How fun and cute!