8.19.2011

Crayon Centerpiece

Getting into the school spirit, and wanting to be festive, I thought it would be adorable to make a centerpiece for my table.  

What you'll need:
Glue gun and glue sticks
2-3 boxes of Crayons
floral foam

This is a simple but oh so cute craft.  It's as simple as glueing the crayons onto the foam like this.

 I put the glue down first, then laid the foam flat on the table so that the crayons would line up evenly.
 Arrange the crayons in any order you desire.


 I added some flowers and viola!

The finished centerpiece.
Since it's not quite fall yet, I couldn't bring myself to putting fall flowers in the center piece, but by September, I will change those flowers out to something a little more fall.

Have fun, and enjoy!
Happy Crafting!
Love, BJ

4 comments:

Maribel said...

I love all of your crayon crafts! My mother-in-law is a teacher and I want to make her one of these for her desk! Hope you have a great weekend!

Maribel

tousled day said...

This is sooooo cool!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! I think I am going to have to give it a try, thanks!

Blogs said...

this is beyond mommy-fabulous:)