All you need is:
Tomatoes, as many as your heart desires, you can use one or whatever depending on how many you are going to serve
1 banana pepper or semi-hot pepper
Vegetable Oil- I wouldn't recommend using any other kind, it make it taste different, trust me, I've tried
1. Core and dice up the tomatoes into a bowl
2. Cut up and core the pepper, I get out most of the seeds since that's where the hot is, but I like to keep a couple, put into bowl.
3. Dice up about 1/2 an onion, use more or less depending on what you like
4. Add basil, I use the top of the basil, it is very flavorful and a great use of the basil, just make sure you pull the white little flowers off.
5. add about 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, this is just a guess, I don't actually measure it with 4 tomatoes, less for less.
6. Add salt
7. Stir and enjoy!
I can eat the entire bowl of this by myself when I make it. It is so yummy! I hope you'll try it out and let me know what you think!
If you are looking for more great recipes, check some out below! Love, BJ