8.17.2011

Best Movie Ever

Okay, so I'm having one of those days where I'm having brain farts.  I wasn't real sure what to share, my head is so full of stuff I couldn't pick one thing, so this morning I thought I would participate in the Writing Prompts over at FTLOB.  It's perfect for those days when you need a little boost!  This weeks prompt is movies.  I have so many favorite movies that I thought I would share just a couple.  I would say they are the best movies ever!

First up Sweet Home Alabama.  I love Reese Witherspoon, she is an amazing actress, I don't know if there are any movies that she's in that I don't like.
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore, they both get two thumbs up.  These movies make me laugh so hard I could cry.  Adam Sandler is my top male actor.  He is hilarious and is great in every movie I have ever seen.



 SUPERSTAR!  Holy moly, If you have never seen this movie, go out and rent it this weekend, or tonight if you can.  Molly Shannon and Will Ferrell are superbly funny! It actually has a great story to it, with a lesson.  It's a good one for young girls. (The story that is)
Cruel Intentions would definitely be at the top of my favorites list.  The young love of Reese and Ryan is so sexy.  It's a true shame they didn't make it.  It's crazy watching this movie now with these actors so young in the movie.  Reese was an amazing actress even early in her career.

My list of movie could ramble on and on.  These movies don't need a lot of words to say how amazing they are.  I love each one of them and would highly recommend each one of them.  I can't say there has been any "new" movies that I would compare to these, but there could be one out there.

If you are having one of those days where you need a little help with what to write, head over to FTLOB and check out their Writing Prompts.

If you have any great movie suggestions, leave me a comment and I'll check it out!  I love to watch movies!!!!

Have a Happy Humpday!  Love, BJ

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Awesome movie choices! New follower from bassgiraffes hop, hope you have a chance to stop by!
Cindy
http://cute-ecakes.blogspot.com