8.05.2011

iPhone photo Friday

I thought I might try this iPhone photo Friday out.  It sounds pretty fun, and I'm getting a lot of photos on my phone, so I thought I might share a few of them from Myrtle Beach with you all.
Don't pictures tell great stories?

If you have any phone photos, join in on the fun, I would love to see your photos too!


Photobucket


I hope you all have a fabulous day and enjoy your weekend.  Come back by soon, I have a great must-do craft for your school age kids.

Love, BJ

4 comments:

Courtney said...

looks like a great week, loved the past out little one, so cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love Tiki Jim's! Did you ride the new skywheel? We did, and it was really cool! Visiting and following from You Like Me Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like!

http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Jessica

Unknown said...

OH MY that is ONE big CROWN!! It looks like a fabulous vacation!! Thanks so much for linking up!! I love your header!

Cecily R said...

You are SO right! Every one of those shots tell a story that I want to know more about. Love.

Thanks so much for linking to Photo Story this week!!