First I would like to say today is the big launch for the iPhone at Verizon, for all of us that are already subscribers. When they first announced that they were getting it, I was like a little school girl, excited beyond belief. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to be the first in line today to get my iPhone that I have so desperately wanted. But, I won't be in line today, or anytime soon for my iPhone. I read a tweet from Apple that since I waited this long, I could wait a few more months. Apparently in June, they are redesigning the phone to run better on the LTE network. Whatever that means. To me, it means I have to wait until June so that my iPhone runs smoothly on the Verizon network. I guess then, it will be worth the wait. I would hate to go get the iPhone today, and be ticked off that I have issues with it not running smoothly! I just thought I would share that with you all.
Now to business. Since Valentines is quickly approaching I'm going to share a sweet little treat for your sweet little ones.
10"heart-shaped Styrofoam form
pineapple chunks, canned in juice
1. Cover foam heart with lettuce leaves.
2. Cut fruit into 1-inch chunks. Dip apples and bananas in pineapple juice from the pineapple chunks to prevent fruit from turning brown.
3. Alternating fruits, spear onto toothpicks to make "kabobs"
4. Place kabobs into foam. Serve with Cupid's Dip
Cupid's Dip1 C. vanilla nonfat yogurt
1 6oz. can frozen orange concentrate, thawed
1. Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate thoroughly.
2. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
3 Serve with fresh fruit
4. Serves 16
now for the adults
1 1/2 oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka
1 splash Cranberry Juice
1 splash Pineapple Juice
1/2 oz Strawberry Liqueur
Happy Thirsty Thursday my friends. Hop on over to see my friends at For the Love of Blogs and join the hop! ♥ BJ