2.24.2011

Orange Blossom Mimosa

Good morning lovelies!  Thursdays are probably my favorite day of the week!  I get to make posts about yummy drinks, which by Thursday, we probably all need one!  My favorite shows are on, and it's the last night my hubby has to work for the week before his weekend!  It may not be sunny outside, but is sunny inside on Thursdays!


What you'll need:
1(6-oz) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
1(12-oz)can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate, thawed
4 cups cold water
1 bottle Asti Spumante, chilled


In pitcher, combine concentrates and cold water; Stir to combine.
To make 1 drink, mix equal parts juice mixture and spumante.
Serve immediately.  Repeat for additional drinks.
Makes 6 cups juice mixture
ENJOY!


Have a beautiful Thursday, if you love hops, join me at






♥ BJ

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yummy! Sounds delicious!

Jessi said...

That sounds wonderful! I will definately be trying this.

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Hi! New follower from the hops.
http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

This drink sounds amazing. I'm pregnant though so maybe I could switch out the Asti for Sparking Cider. That sounds good too! Yum!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Oh yummy, i never thought of putting daiquiri mix in a mimosa. Peach puree, but not daiquiri. I like it! Thanks for sharing :)