2.08.2011

Mirror for your loved one

Today's craft, like all my others is super easy.  It could be made for you little ones, big ones,  and loved ones.  For those of you without children, you could make this for your boyfriends or girlfriends as a constant reminder of your love.  I'm going to use it as one of my "treats" in the boys Treat Bucket.
I did have a little help on this craft.  I have a cricut machine, which is a die cutter for scrapbookers/crafters. I like it, but don't love it.  I hate that it doesn't cut the words I need, it will cut letters, but then you piece them together.  I would love to be able to type in my computer the word I want, with the font I want and get my desired outcome.  But since I can't, I found this lovely lady Jennifer that cuts vinyl.  I told her what I wanted, and 2 days later, my project was complete, beautiful, and exactly what I imagined.  You can find her here.  She is my new lovely sponsor now too!  Yeah!  Thanks so much Jen!  I hope that if you have any vinyl project, and you need someone to cut it, any shape or size, she's your lady! You will be able to get to her from my site, we are still working on that.  Hopefully I will have it working today.


Anyhow, for this project, all you need is:
 a mirror, any shape or size
vinyl


It's as simple as coming up with the text you want and laying it on your mirror.  Here is the final project:


I have one for each of my boys so every time they look at themselves in their mirrors they are reminded that They Are Loved.  I hope you enjoy, and give Jen a shout for your vinyl needs!  Thanks again Jen!
Have a great day all! ♥ BJ

7 comments:

Danielle Leal said...

Love it!!! It looks great! That is definitely better than red lipstick on the mirror! haha.

Apron Senorita said...

Hi , found you through Tuesday Blog Trail at Six in the Nests.


Yoli :)
Apron Senorita

Clisty said...

Very Cute! I stumbled you from Stumble Tumble Tuesday.

Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Great wedding gift too!

Karren Haller said...

I hopping from Rachel's Relax and
Make Friends and now have made a new friend by follow on GF and I Tweeted your blog. Hope you can stop by and follow me tooLive Laugh Love 

Dragonfly Sweetnest said...

I found you on the Frugal Friends Tuesdays. I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, does that get my creative jucies flowing, I love it. It be great for a wedding wedding gift with the right mirror. Hello, I'm here from the blog hop and your newest follower. I hope you come visit and follow my blog too. I'm just starting out and would like to one of your blogging friends. Thanks and Happy Tuesday!

http://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com/