2.16.2011

I would like to thank...

It really has been a lovely week, yesterday's rant was just something I've been wanting to share, I really wasn't having a bad day at all.  3 reasons for my lovely week...



I received 3 awards from 3 wonderful bloggers!


So first, I would like to thank Alison @ http://alisonswonderscraporium.blogspot.com
For my very first Versatile Blogger award, it was unexpected, but truly brightened my day!


Ashley P @ http://raysofsunshineanp.blogspot.com for her recognition for my second Versatile Blogger award, still really unexpected but greatly appreciated!


and Jennifer @ http://iamnotsuper-woman.blogspot.com  for my Stylish Blogger award!  I was so excited!


You three ladies put the cherries on top of my week and I can't thank you enough!  I sort of now know how celebrities feel when they are awarded their honors.  I greatly appreciate that you like myself and my blog well enough to give it an award.  Thank you so much!  To all my lovely bloggy friends, please go over to their wonderful blogs and check them out!


Now on to business,
here are the rules


- Thank the person who gave you the award!
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers.
- Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.


1. I love to ski and play in the snow, but I want to live at the beach.  1 snow is plenty!
2. When I drink caffeine I bounce off the walls, literally!
3. I'm a happy/sappy drinker
4. I love to dance while making dinner.  We have dinner time dance parties.
5.  I love ALL things M&M(nascar, M&M world and the candy of course)
6. I would rather own a plane than a car
7.  I love and appreciate ALL of my new bloggy friends- Really you are all the BEST.  Comments truly make looking at my computer worth it! 

I would like to share both the Versatile Blogger and Stylish blogger with 10 of my besties, so here they are, I hope they will accept them with as much excitement as myself.

Have a great Hump day all!  
♥ BJ

10 comments:

TLF said...

Thanks so much!! xoxoxo- =)

Chrissy said...

Aw- thanks so so much sweetie! I really feel honored! Hope you'll have a fab day!
Hugs xxx

Danielle Leal said...

Omgosh! Thank you so much lovely!! You are simply the BEST! This totally made my day a million times better. Love you!! :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards!

I love dance dinner parties! Fun Fun!

Have a great day!

Quirky Homemaker said...

Hey there! Following from the "Relax" bloghop! Congrats on your awards.
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Thank you so much! You made my day!!

XOXO,
Rach

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards - 3 is a great number!! I also to ski but I want to live at the beach.
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Maryann's Mama Tales said...

Hi there! New follower from the blog hop. Looking forward to more posts.

http://mama-tales-blog.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the follow. Following you back from http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com

Mz E said...

*WOW* Congrats on your 2 AwardZ! *smile* Thank U as well for the Love & the AwardZ! I do apologize for NOW commenting back on it.I have been away. I appreciate you too! *smile* I shall return to catching up. Many Blessings to You & Your family!