1.10.2011

Why didn’t I become a doctor?



I will be the first to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed college; I stayed there long enough to become a doctor but I am not one. In fact, I am not even using my degree. I love my  job, it brings me tremendous satisfaction to share my passion for our second amendment, and how can you call getting paid to play with guns work.
It is times like these that make me wish I would have used my wealth of knowledge to become a pediatrician. It is 10:30pm on a Sunday night and I am writing this post as I listen to my son coughing.  The rhinovirus and its cure would have been my first major medical breakthrough. They would have made me king of everything if I could cure the cold.
In my younger days I would have thought that I could bottle that wonder juice that cured snot nose kids and I would be rich. Now, it would be free. I could give a good poop about how much money I could make off of that stuff and feel paid enough to be able too make my little guy less sick.
I may run out to Toys “R” Us and buy a toy microscope. I could catch some of Sam’s snot when he coughs on one of those little plastic slides and get started on a cure tonight. I just need some test animals and a few dollars for the ingredients for the cure.
I will give you guys a list of what you will need and a good description of how to make this wonder drug on next week’s blog. Wish me luck!!!

Barry

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am now following you back! Hope your little one feels better soon!

Gwen said...

Blog hopping from Mailbox Monday. I'm a new follower.

~Gwen