1.19.2011

Winter Friends Wednesday Blog Hop

Hey Friends!  I am so excited, today I'm the spotlight blog on Welcome Friends Wednesday!  It is so awesome!  I really want to thank snackbarreviews3princesandaprincess2 and luvinmylilmonkeys!  These ladies ROCK!  So come join the hop and BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE FIRST 4 SPOTS, and any other one you feel like. Have a happy Wednesday! Love, BJ


Welcome to "Winter Friends" January 18 .
Week 4


This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.
This is hosted by Snack Bar Reviews, 3 Princes and a Princess 2, Luvin My Lil Monkeys.





http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html









This weeks #4 Spot goes to Bobbi Jo at Dat's So Cute. Be sure to stop by check out her blog and I'm sure she would love for you to stick around and follow.






More About Bobbi Jo and Dat's So Cute Blog




I'm Bobbi Jo, stay-at-home mom of two little men and one big guy! I spend my days like most other moms, attending to the needs of my children, husband and house with very little time to myself. I have managed to fit running and blogging into my crazy schedule. I can't imagine if its crazy now, how it's going to be in a few years when the boys are running here and there for sports, music lessons and so on! I might have to fit a few more hours on the day with my magic wand.




When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in November 2010 because I have so much to say, and needed to place to say it. I spend all day talking to my children and very little speaking with adults. So I've found that I can say what I need and get amazing comments from you all, so it feels like I've had adult conversation without leaving my home, though that would be nice too!




What is your blog about?My blog has a little bit of everything. My husband Steve and cousin Barry write on Mondays. We call it Manday Mondays. They write about all things guys, with some craft ideas. They really do a great job appealing to women. Tuesday through Friday I write different things. Craft projects, stories, advice, recipes, things I like and just about anything else you can think of. My family always tells me I'm a plethora of information, a lot of the time it's useless information, but at least I have a place to share it, thanks to all of you. I am truly blessed to have all of you now! Saturdays are Silent, so just pictures, but it's worth coming by to see.




Any Advice to new bloggers?
My advice to new bloggers is to be patient and not worry about how many followers you have or anyone else has. Just write! If your blog makes you happy and others are reading it, that's a great start. If you write, they will come. :)




Fun Facts?
Fun facts about myself: I make a pretty good enchilada dish, taco soup and lasagna.




I would sell everything I own and move to an island as long as I have my kids, husband, computer and warm weather, I'd be good.




I make burp clothes, totes, keychains, can koozies, diaper bags, and beach bags, but don't sell them.




And, I used to be a pretty good bartender. Helloooo Thirsty Thursday ;)


I love to write and love all my new friends I'm gaining doing this.


Where can we find you?
You can find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DATssocute or feel free to email me with suggestions, ideas or if you just want to chat at datssocute@gmail.com
http://datssocute.blogspot.com/










ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog.



8 comments:

Pip444 said...

Good Morning
I am your newest follower. I hope you will swing by and follow my blog.

http://3elf.blogspot.com
Thx Lilac

Crystal said...

Some how I wasn't following you :( But I am now!

Rachel said...

I'm all about living somewhere with warm weather as well!! Congrats on being featured! :)

I LOVE lasagna- I've never been brave enough to try making one myself. Um..maybe I should try it!

Have a great day!

XOXO,
Rach

Ms. Z. said...

Following you now from the blog hop.
Loving your blog!

Ms.Z.

**Ashley P** said...

new follower:) I am loving the stepping stone idea! Your boys r so cute!
stop by mine sometime
http://myraysofsunshineanp.blogspot.com/

DIYbyDesign said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for following me. I am following you back. I'm going to join the blog hop as well.

I Heart Maternity said...

New Follower of the blog and on twitter. Thanks for letting me add my link.

http://iheartmaternity.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/iheartmaternity
http://www.facebook.com/ages/I-Heart-Maternity/101578686569994?ref=ts

MikiHope said...

Hi,
I am a new follower!!

Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com