7.07.2011

Yellow Bird cocktail

How many of you are as thrilled as I am that it's Thursday?  I am in desperate need of a drink or two, or three, but whatever, it has just been one of those weeks.  While on vacation in the Bahamas years ago, I fell in love with this amazing drink called a Yellow Bird.  I had never heard of it before, and still am not sure if you can get it while at your local bar, or restaurant.  So one of my friends while visiting the Bahamas asked for the recipe for me so that I always have it, (I really like it that much.)  So now it's time for me to share it with you.  Try it out, and let me know what you think, I love comments!

Yellow Bird


1 1/4 oz. Light Rum
1/2 oz. Banana Liqueur
1/2 oz. Galliano Liqueur
2 oz's. Orange Juice
2 oz's. Pineapple Juice
1 Cherry and/or Slice of Orange
Pour over ice, stir or shake and Enjoy!
If you need any more yummy recipes, check out what they have here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy! Definitely need to try this one! Visiting and now following via Thirsty Thursday Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com