I wanted to share the things I can't live without when I go, these are the items you'll see me tuggin along in hand onto to the beach.
1. A comfy beach chair. I like that this one lays down for your backside. I found this one
3. I have to have my shades! My wonderful husband bought me my Oakley's last summer, and I treat them like one of my babies, you can order them from oakley, and they have free shipping. I love these!
4. You'll never catch me without my tumbler, I bought my first one last year from tumblerbay. This isn't my exact one, but I wish it were! It keeps my drinks cool enough between visits to the camper.
5. All summer long I sport my Clarks flip flops, I could buy several pairs of cheap ones, but I have had mine for years, they last forever, and they never hurt my back or feet. I found the newest one I want to add to my stash. You can order them here
6. I love a comfy cover up to get back and fourth. I'm not one to walk around everywhere with my bathing suit on, I don't want to make people jealous. Bahahaha, just kidding.
7. Australian Gold with Bronzer is my favorite sunscreen, hands down. Ever since I was in middle school I've loved it. When we go to Myrtle I always buy several bottles to last me until the next summer. This smells good, and makes you all pretty. You can order it from here if you don't have anywhere close to buy it.
8. A great book is always a must, of course if you have little guys, you don't get much time to read, but I love these books, if you didn't already know.
9. Lastly some tunes to fall asleep to, or just lose yourself in
Have a great Friday, and join me over at FTLOB for