12.30.2011

New Year's ideas

Not all of us have the ability to celebrate New Years with a room full of other adults.  We have graduated to the pleasure of ringing in the New Year with our precious little ones, some of which were products of New Year's Eve.

I searched the internet for adorable ideas that are family friendly, or can be used for adult parties.  Here are a few of my favorites!

I think that this is adorable!  
 As if the drink table would be hard to figure out, but there are other cute ideas on BHG.
Here are some free printables! Click on the photo or find more here or here
DIY decor!
Click on the photos more.

Don't miss out on some of my finds last year, there are recipes for food and drinks!  
Check them out here

Whatever you do, be safe and have an AMAZING NEW YEAR!




BJ

1 comment:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

I LOVE those corks! I'm always looking for fun ideas with my collection of wine corks - thanks for finding this one!!!! xox and Happy New Year to you! xo