12.26.2011

Christmas Day

Good morning friends!  I hope you all had an amazing Christmas/Holiday!  I know I sure did.  The joy and excitement of Christmas through my boys eyes is all I needed this Holiday season even though it was 5:30 AM.  The look and joy on all of my boys faces made the past few days, even months worth all of the work.  I thought I would share a few pictures from yesterday.

How easy do you think it was to get all 3 to cooperate for this photo before opening presents?  
Not too bad, our secret, they opened a few prior to this photo.


My little Space Ranger trying out his new Buzz Lightyear pillow.


This boy has a style all his own.  Love the tie and NY Yankee gear.


Baby's first Christmas.  Hard not to want to put bows on his head.


Finally, who thought a box would have been the most popular thing.  
This would have saved a lot of time shopping. 
 I can hear the post office now, "Anything liquid, fragile or perishable?"
Me: "No."


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and we're wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Here's to 364 more days until Christmas!!!

Steve & Bobbi

No comments: