Yummy cocktails for the old and one for the young to enjoy this New Year's Eve!
and be safe!
- 3 1/2 oz vodka or coffee vodka
- 1/4 oz coffee liqueur
- lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
The San Francisco, TGI Friday's
- 2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 2 oz. Rose’s lime juice
- 1 oz. cherry syrup
- sparkling soda
Fill tall glass with ice. Add first three ingredients. Top with soda.
Kiddie Holiday Juice
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- 4 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 3 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 8 cups crushed ice
- In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice and orange slices. Pour in the lemon lime soda and crushed ice. Serve immediately.
Passion Fruit Mojito
- 2 parts Passion Fruit Mojito mix
- 1 part white rum
- Club soda
- Mint sprigs
- Lime slices
- Combine in a pitcher 2 parts Passion Fruit Mojito mix, 1 part white rum, and ice. Mix, then pour into ice-filled glasses. Top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime slice.
New Year’s Sparkler
- 1 oz. SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit
- 1.5 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 3.5 oz. Champagne
- 5-6 Raspberries
Combine SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit and pomegranate juice in a chilled champagne flute and top with champagne. Garnish with raspberry tree.*
*Slide 5-6 raspberries onto long skewer and place vertically in champagne glass.