If you are like me, you don't have anywhere to put your Christmas cards. I have taped mine up on the wall for years. I decided this year, I was going to come up with something a little more creative. I call it Christmas Card Garland.
What you'll need:
1 roll of ribbon. (Dollar store ribbon works well)
Clothes pins (also can be bought at the dollar store)
Jolee's Dimensional stickers
1. Put your clothes pins on the dowel rod, use however many you think you'll need for your cards
3. Remove clothes pins from rod, and paint the inside
4. Let dry
5. Place your Jolee's 3-D embellishment on the top of clothes pins
6. Hang your ribbon where ever you have a spot
7. Hang your Christmas Cards for all to see.