4.20.2011

What I found Easter browsing

So I decided I would go on a hunt for Easter ideas.  I found some really cute ideas that you would still have time to do if you choose before Easter on Sunday.

For your Easter table, these napkins are precious!
I found them here

I really want to make these for my boys!
Cute, right? I found them here
I seriously need a silhouette!

I'm sure most of us have some peeps hanging around so I think these are simple enough for another decoration around the house
I found them here

I think that this is a cute and simple idea for any little one.  Marble or Egg painting
This cute little craft was found 

I love wreaths, and when I found this one, I had to share it.
I found this yummy wreath here

Finally I found these eggs, that I absolutely love! 
which I found here

Of course, there are the Easter recipes and crafts that I've done, if you haven't checked them out.
Hope you all have a Happy Humpday, and enjoy some crafting!

5 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Easter is super late this year and I still feel unprepared....hmmmmm

michelle said...

so cute! oh my gosh. jellybean wreath!? love it! :) following from Welcome Wednesday

Katie said...

I love love love the yummy wreath! :)

Jansen Family said...

I love it! We are so doing the egg-painting later this week!

Carla

Always Celebrate Style said...

That jelly bean wreath is so cute! New to blogging and having fun seeing all the sites out there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...