4.01.2011

Easter Egg Wreath

There are a lot of versions of these everywhere, so I decided to make one with stuff I had.  I only spent $2.00, that's it.
To make my wreath, all I did was hot glue the eggs around the wreath, holding them in place until they stuck.  I don't think I would use this type of wreath the next time, but it worked, and was only $1.00.  Something flat would would make it easier.

Once I glued the eggs on, I took handfuls of purple Easter grass and slid it between the eggs; because they are so close together, it held it perfectly.

I added a bow, and viola, the finished product.
I needed a wreath for my dining room, and it fits perfectly.


I hope you enjoy!  If you have any Easter projects you would like to share, be sure to link them up




Have a Fabulous Friday my beautiful friends!




4 comments:

By Word of Mouth Musings said...

Was just looking for a craft for my 9 yr old's birthday next weekend - four 9 yr olds going to lunch and the movie HOP, and how perfect to make these when we got home! Thank you xxx

jill.galario said...

Hello, your blog is awesome! A new follower here, via the blog hop. Here's my blog site, drop by anytime!:)
http://randomramblings-andamomof1.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

Very cute that Easter Egg wreath!! Happy Friday!

Hope said...

I love the Easter Egg Wreaths!

I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop and would love a follow back. I hope you have an Amazing Friday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com