11.17.2011

Vampire cocktails

With Breaking Dawn coming out tonight, and I LOVE the series, I thought I would share some cocktails to celebrate!


I've shared this one before, but it's too good to pass up!


Vampire's Delight

2 oz rum
1 banana
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
grenadine

combine the rum, banana and ice cream in a blender. Swirl the grenadine around in two champagne flutes so that it coats the inside and pour the banana mixture into the glasses.



Vampire's Blood


1 ½ oz vodka
½ oz black raspberry liqueur
cranberry juice

Pour the vodka and black raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into an old fashioned glass and top up with cranberry juice.



Have a fangtastic day, and cheers to Breaking Dawn!  


Love, BJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these awesome recipes! My friends and I are counting down till the midnight viewing!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Vampire blood sounds really yummy!