11.30.2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I love Christmas time, it's my favorite time of the year, and has been as long as I can remember.  I love December for that matter, maybe because my birthday is in December, but who knows. One tradition I stick by is putting our Christmas tree up, and all of the decorations when we get back from West Virginia for Thanksgiving.  When I was a kid, it was always on Black Friday, but given we aren't home that day, it's whenever we get back.  Anyway, this year was very interesting.  Seeing everything new through Baby Diesel's eyes, brings joy to my heart.  He got excited from the moment we took the boxes out of the basement, until we lit everything up.  Each time a box would open, he loved whatever was in it.  He ooohh'ed and aww'ed over the ornaments, the bows, even the garland.  It was precious!  Here are some pictures of our tree.


Helping daddy 
The finished tree

We let the little boys decorate a little tree anyway they want, the ornaments aren't spread out evenly, but it's cute because they did it all by themselves.
Little man was the biggest help, he stayed out of the way.
I can't wait to see his excitement next year.
Of course Da Freakout had to pimp, sad to say the glasses didn't make it much longer after this picture, baby Diesel destroyed them.

So far we only have lost two ornaments, one brand new one that never even made it to the tree, and a bulb, that was mistaken for a ball.  All in all, I look forward for the month to come.  It is the most wonderful time of the year!  

Hope you all have an Amazing December, and I look forward to seeing your month of celebration. 

Happy Holidays!  Love, BJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Found & followed you via Welcome Wednesday!

Thanks for sharing your holiday tree -- I love to see how everyone decorates!

Brooke
http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com

PS - I also have a giveaway going on too!
http://tinyurl.com/7xmmjll

Vic said...

i personally love the gold! and i let the girls decorate all by themselves too...nothing better:) happy december pretty friend

Unknown said...

Very cool that they each go to decorate their own tree! ;) Your big tree is lovely by the way!