11.22.2011

Cranberry Salad

You still looking for a yummy recipe to complete your Thanksgiving meal?  Well here it is, my Aunt Mar's perfect Cranberry Salad.

What you'll need:
 2 boxes cherry jello
1 1/2 cup boiled water
2 cups sugar
1 can crushed pineapple drained
1 cup diced celery
 2 cup ground cranberries
1 cup nuts chopped
1 T lemon and the zest of an orange

Boil water and add jello
Add the sugar
Add the celery, cranberries, nuts then add the drained pineapple
Last add the lemon and zest of orange
Mix all together and enjoy

Happy Eating! Love, BJ

4 comments:

Cami said...

YUM! Never heard of a cranberry recipe like this before!

You should link this up to my Holiday Tasty Tuesday linky! :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Unknown said...

This certainly looks delicious. I like the ingredients. Cranberries are good for one's health! Have a great weekend.

TriGirl said...

I've never thought of putting celery with cranberries and jello but I bet it gives some great crunch!

Irene said...

Yum! It sounds healthy too! :-)