10.11.2011

Featured Post- Truly Lovely

Hello lovelies!!! 


I'm Kassi and I blog over at Truly Lovely!!




On my wedding day in July!
I am THRILLED to be here while Miss BJ is taking a break and enjoying her new little man!!!

Truly Lovely is a blog about all things my sister and I consider to be well.... LOVELY.





A lot of those lovely things include crafts... 






Or fun recipes like these Reese's Pieces Cupcakes









My mister and I were supposed to get married June 18th, but because of the Wallow Fire in Arizona we had to postpone it until July 9th. 

You can read about that here, if you'd like. 



Here's a Truly Lovely button in case you're looking to spice up your sidebar in the meantime... ;)




Truly Lovely




My sister Kayli shares her lovelies on the blog from time to time as well. 

She just started college in August and as older sisters will do, I shared my advice on things to know before heading off to college. :)


We love featuring other lovelies on our blog!! 
It's a great way to get ideas and meet new bloggie friends. 
Hope you'll stop by our Fancy This Fridays link up over the weekend where you can showcase your projects from the week! 





Fancy This



Hope you'll pop over and say hello sometime... :) 
Until then...
Have a lovely day friends!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me over!!! :) Hope things are going well while your on break! ;)