11.24.2010

Thankful

I am thankful for a lot of things.  Truthfully,  I am more than thankful for these things and I realized it right before I wrote this.  First and foremost, my family, and when I say family, I don't mean just my husband, sons, mom, dad, aunts, uncles, first cousins and in-laws.  I mean all of my cousins, great-aunts, great-uncles, and my closest friends that I consider family.  My family might not be as close as they used to be when the original brothers and sisters were here, but I know we all still love each other.  I have realized that life is to short not to cherish each moment we have with our loved ones because you never know when it might be taken away. 



I am thankful for the soldiers that risk their lives everyday for our safety.




For the house over my head and all that fills it, including the food in it.  Especially knowing that there are children out there, here in the United States that only get a hot meal at school.

I am thankful for my husband who has a job that gives us the opportunity to let me be a stay-at-home mom.

And, I am thankful to have a place to write and share all of my experiences with people who enjoy reading it.  Thank you for coming back everyday and being who you are.  Live life to its fullest and be thankful for what you have.

Have a blessed day!  Love, BJ

No comments: