11.19.2010

Manday Mondays

I had this great idea to dedicate Mondays to all the men out there.  My wonderful husband Steve


                                                             
                                                               and creative cousin Barry


agreed to be the bloggers one day a week.  So ladies, pass the laptop over to the man in your life and let them enjoy!  Why should we be the only ones to get to vedge in front of the computer?  I gave the guys free rein on Mondays, and between the two of them, they know a little bit about a lot of things.  From flying airplanes to hunting, fishing, and sports, just to name a few.  I really have no idea what they'll write about, but I hope this brings a ton of followers to the site, men and women.  I feel that a site should be able to make everyone happy and find what they need instead of going to multiple places.  I love all sorts of things and know a lot about several things, but some things I just leave to the men.  Don't get me wrong, women are strong beings and can do just about anything a man can, but sometimes, it just nice to have them around.

So ladies and gentlemen, get ready for Mandays, we are in for a treat!


Love, BJ

No comments: