2.02.2012

A Toast to all the Lady Survivors!

I would like today's cocktails be Pink for all the ladies out there that are survivors of Breast Cancer, are battling this disease, but continue to fight!  You are all strong, amazing women that I personally look up to!  


A very special friend of mine is having surgery tomorrow to remove her cancer.  I can't imagine what she is going through, but know that she's a fighter and will not give up easily!  She is an amazing woman and I love her dearly!  
If you would please say a prayer, send a good thought, whatever you believe in to her and all the ladies that are battling this disease, I'm sure they would all appreciate it!  Thank you!


Today we raise a glass to all you fighters!  Continue to fight, and never give up, you are loved by us all!  


A few coctails I found, enjoy!


CHAMBORD PINK-TINI 
Ingredients:
1 oz Chambord
1.5 oz honey vodka
.5 oz lime juice
3-4 raspberries
Directions:
Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass or crushed ice-filled rocks glass. Top with more crushed ice. Garnish with raspberries.
RASPBERRY MOJITO
Ingredients:
2 oz rum
.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
6-8 fresh mint leaves
2 lime wedges
1/2 tsp sugar
club soda
Directions:
Add sugar, mint leaves, lime wedges and a splash of club soda to a tall glass. Muddle until sugar is dissolved. Add ice to glass. Add rum and Chambord. Stir to mix. Top with a splash of soda.


Frozen Pink Lemonade


Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Stoli Citrus-infused Vodka
1 tbs sugar
1/2 juice of lemon
1/8-1/4 oz grenadine


Directions: 
Blend all ingredients with ice


ENJOY!  Have a beautiful day! Love, BJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of your friend. I know the feelings only too well of what she is dealing with right now...If she needs someone who has been there done that, I am here!
I am a two time BC survivor so thank you for the toast! :)