11.18.2013

Motivation Monday


I have felt like saying screw it a lot lately!  I get on the scale and want to throw it out in the street.  I know not to be obsessed with what the scale says, but I hate it. It's my own  fault for that matter.  I know what to eat, what not to eat, and what to do.  I get to into eating one bad thing and think, might as well just eat like crap the rest of the day instead of saying to myself, you are stronger than this, you can do it. What is worse, I know how I feel when I don't do what I should.  I get mean, feel like crap, and hate myself.  

I can't do much this week but walk and watch what I eat, so I might as well do those things to the best of my ability.  I will not let a few bad days and the scale determine this week!  

It's not easy, especially day after day, month after month, but even some results are better than none!! 
We can do this, and it is worth it!

I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!  10 more days until Thanksgiving!  


No comments: