11.04.2013

Monday Motivation

Since I missed Fit tip Friday, and had a horrible food weekend (thank you Halloween and no willpower) I thought I'd give myself and anyone else that had a bad one a little motivation.

I have no desire to gain my weight back.  I don't want to lose the muscle I've been working hard for, and I don't want to spend the winter wishing I wouldn't eat the crap that put me in that bad place to begin with.  We all have bad days!  We all wish we didn't put that candy in our mouth that looked good to begin with, but we all do it, at least those of us that haven't realized we are way stronger than we think we are.  There are days I convince myself I have no willpower, that I am mentally weak, but that is just me making lazy ass excuses!  I am strong, and I can do whatever I convince myself to do.  I need to realize that a little more often.  I have big dreams for myself, and if I continue to believe I can't do it, it won't matter how many others believe I can.

So to myself and all my fit family.  We are strong, and we can do it.  Throw out that candy that tempts you, you didn't pay for it!  Have a great Monday, get sweating and remember....


1 comment:

Cherie@Accessoire said...

Thank you! I needed to read that...