3.01.2012

Simple Shamrock Shake

For all of you that love McDonald's Shamrock shake, and would love to have it more than once a year, here are a couple recipes just for you.

There are two ways to do it, depending on what you like.

Here is my version, it gives it a little different taste, but I love chocolate, so it does't bother me.

What you'll need:
2 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
1 1/4 cup milk

Blend in blender in until smooth, pour in cup, top with redi whip and enjoy!

Or if you don't think it tastes quite right,

use:
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 tsp mint extract
8 drops of green food coloring

Either way, you can it your Shamrock shake at home, year round!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Thank you so much for this! I personally do not care for mint flavor, but one of the girls I teach in my ministry was telling me the other day how much she loves these! I am printing out your recipes to share them with her! My children might also enjoy them ;)