3.24.2012

Shopping frustration

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!  We've been enjoying the weather, and spending a lot of time outside.

I just had to get this off my chest.  I hope it's not just me, but who knows.  I get so frustrated when grocery shopping.  I can't figure out why they set up stores the way they do.  When I grocery shop, I start at the back of the store and move towards the front where the check out is.  With that being said, why in the world do they put eggs and cold stuff like milk and yogurt in the back?  By the time you get to the front, it's no longer cold, and your eggs are probably broken.  It makes no sense what so ever.  Shouldn't that stuff be in the front near the bread and frozen stuff?  Maybe it's just me and I'm in a mood, but it's so dumb!  If I didn't shop with my kids, I could put that stuff in the top, but it still won't be cold if I'm going for a full grocery list.

What are your thoughts?  Do you know why they do that?

Anyway, have a beautiful Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I shop that way too. Weird huh... Don't know why they do that. Maybe they think most people start at the front and go back?

Rachel said...

When I make my shopping list, I have it done by the aisle that the foods are on (since I know my Kroger by heart). :) The only reason I can think of why they put all the "cold" stuff towards the back is to keep it from being near the front doors that are always opening throughout the day. I know in Texas temperatures can reach triple digits. You don't want all the "cold" stuff that close to the heat coming in the door. But that is the only reason I can think of!

Have a great day!!

:)
Rachel