3.21.2012

It's working!

Good Humpday morning to you all!!  I don't know about you all, but it has been a BEAUTIFUL week!  I don't know if it's the warm weather we have been having, or the fact that I'm finally losing weight again!!!  It's been months, and I finally figured out why I wasn't losing.  Last week I shared my favorite new app with you, if you missed you, you can check it out here.  The combination of making wiser decisions when going out, and counting every last calorie I put into my mouth, the weight is falling right off!!!

I've lost just about 8 pounds in the past week, and I'm not starving myself at all.  We were out running around the other day, and not close to home for lunch, so we ate at McDonald's.  Not the best of restaurants, but I managed to stay under 500 calories for lunch and enjoyed my food.  I used my favorite new app that I was talking about, wrote it all down in myfitnesspal, and still stayed under calories that day.

Losing weight puts me in a good mood, but so does sunshine, warm weather and being outside.  The combination of all of them makes any day bright!

I hope you all are doing well with your weight loss goals, staying on track and having a fabulous week.

If you use Myfitnesspal, and would like to add me to your support group, send me an email (datssocute(at)gmail(dot)com, and we'll get connected.  I love new friends, we keep each other on track and motivated.

Have a great day!  Keep up your hard word, and keep this in mind:

No comments: